The Captain America – The Wintersoldier movie inspired me to craft a new weapon which is the Milkor M32 MGI.
After designing it I printed it straight out with the Form 1+ and it came out great although I did use only the 50 micron resolution. For better reference I have put the Milkor close to the tip of a razor blade in order for you to judge the details that are possible.
After the print I found out that the shoulder rest needs some modifications to make it a bit shorter and the connection between the weapon and the rest need to be made thicker to prevent breakage.
It will take some time to modify this weapon as I am currently traveling quite a lot.